Text and Lottie

Hi
I made a Demo of typing animation.

When I export it with live text some of the masks stop working, element move aside - It’s not comes right

When I export it with Shape Layers (instead of live text) it all comes right but very heavy

Is there something to do, to lighten it up?

Thanks

Hey Liav

Lottie does not support all features of Adobe After Effects; please refer to the link for more details

Perhaps, @irbypace would be able to give insight?

@liav.zabari Can you send me both examples?

Thanks for tagging me @nick

Thank you @irbypace !

Yes I can, as json files or the Ae itself?

@liav.zabari You can send both animation lottie links and the AE if you want.

In the supported features, it doesn’t allow text paths on Windows as of Sep 2023. This requires me to create shapes from text in AE and THEN I have to delete all merge paths that are automatically created because THOSE are also not supported. Can anyone please point me to a solution that will help me not waste that time? Greatly appreciated!

When it creates the ‘merge paths’ just use the search bar on the AE layers and search for merge paths, then just delete them

@irbypace I’ve done this. The problem is that you have to manually delete each merge paths and can’t delete all merge paths in a layer with one command. I think I prepped in Illustrator a different way last time I brought shape layers in with Overlord without merge paths.