Don't work lottie extension AE

I’m still having the same problems. I tried reinstalling older versions of AE and yesterday it was working again. Today i start AE and the plugin is broken AGAIN. It just won’t load. I’m running the latest version of AE, OSx and download the Lottiefiles pugin from the Creative cloud app.

This is very helpful. Than you!

@robin.bierens

A few things to try:

Check and make sure that you enabled “Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network”

or

Install ZXP file manually.

1. rename your .zxp file to .zip
  2. unzip the zip file
  3. drag that unzipped folder into the folder (on PC)
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
  4. Create a registry entry “PlayerDebugMode” with String value 1 in
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.5
    (To create and modify registry entries you can search for the program “regedit” in the windows menu)

It’s not a Windows, and all of those things are setup correctly.

Lottie extension was working fine and then it just didn’t work all of a sudden. I installed the newest version which was provided here and it sort of works.

I was able to render the animation and was able to include the image assets in .jpg and .png, but it cannot render .ai files.

I have checked and confirmed the “Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network” is allowed, and in the lottie settings I have checked off “Extra Comps” which to my interpretation means allowing ai files to be rendered too.

I"m sorry this might be a dumb question but how do you install the .zxp plug in iNTO AE?? I’m having problem with latest vsn of Lottie extension for AE as well and am trying to install the older vsn which seems to work for some…

Is anyone having the same issue? It’s stuck on “rendering” I tried to re-install the app, After Effects and so on but nothing worked so far

@joana1 It seems to be fixed now. I had to re-login and grant access again and it started rendering for me.

Still doesn’t work for me… I re-login as well but nothing, it’s stuck on “Rendering…”

@joana1
This is my issue as well. The plugin is hung. (Mac OS, recent upgrade to BigSur)

I also can’t remove plugins from the CC plug in manager after uninstalling. When I try the manual installation into the Plugins folder, AE doesn’t pick it up.

Also, I am not permitted to download any application that is not directly from AirBnB and/or Adobe (i.e. the Extensions Manager app available via an independent 3rd party site that is a link out of the Adobe Support forum).

Hi @grace you can refer this article for the installation guide:

Hi @joana1 @mary.sweeney

Can you provide the following details

1. AE version & language
  2. Plugin version
  3. Does your animation contain any images/ unsupported features? Check out this page to see the list of the supported and unsupported features.

I am having the same issue, even with animations that worked fine last week. This week the plug-in stop working. When it does render the animations is broken… I have lasted AE and plug-in… no images only vectored from AI

thanks for article it helped. I figured out i had to d/l the app… thx

thank you for sharing

Worked for me.Thanks!

I have Solution
Please install first your laptop or computer: Adobe Cloud
Then login with your email id in Adobe Cloud
Then go to this link and install this application:

Fantastic. Been trying lots to get this working and your solution worked for me.

Amazing! You are saving my weekend!

Thanks man! This worked for me