Don't work lottie extension AE

I’m having the same issue here. Currently using After Effects 18.4, tried to install LottieFiles v0.1.20 directly but the extension still doesn’t load. Sadly I get the same results from the Creative Cloud installer as well.

1 Like

Check the previous link I shared. Also, try BodyMovin if you’re in a hurry.

Can you upload the file again man? I have the same problem… no mater with fin I download the lottifile says version 1.0
I can’t understand that?

Could you try this one @leonardo.rica ?

OMG it help NOW… Don’t know why… because I already saw your previous post before and I already download this… and it didn’t work… and now it works…
By the way… it still saying that its version 1.0 and the files has another numbers… no so clear that… but… I leave it that way now that is working… thanks so much man.

1 Like

@leonardo.rica Totally! Glad to have helped!

hey, I downloaded all the links and my version is stilll 1.0, lottie kinda works but I cannot log in, its loading after I click on it, what should I do ?

Hi there, I’ve tried installing the web plugin AND the zxp of .1.20 and none do anything when clicking on Lottie under extensions…any other guidance from anyone?

EDIT: I enabled debugging in the registry as per this Adobe support post to try and debug this myself…but magically, the plugin started working! I included the link in case it helps anyone else:

2 Likes

Try this older version Lottie 0.1.20 This is the one that works for me without any registry tweaking or downgrading-upgrading AE … I keep sharing the file in wetransfer which is getting expired after 30 days … So now am sharing the link from my Google drive … hope this helps …

2 Likes

@lottiefiles Just want to point this fix out to you guys. We’re installing the Lottie plugin via the Adobe marketplace/store. It installs great but when you come to ‘open’ or ‘launch’ the extension it doesn’t respond (nothing happens). The above post is the fix. It would be great to NOT have to make manual changes via the Registry Editor to get your extension working.

Hello @alex.bramwell and @luke
Thank you for flagging the issue and also the solution. We would like to troubleshoot this issue further. Can you help us to drop an email to our Support team at Support@lottiefiles.com with the following details ;

1. The After Effects version you’re using.

2. The exact operating system you’re using (e.g. mac OS Catalina, version 10.15.6)

3. Language of the plugin

4. Language of the os

5. Source file (if possible)

6. A screenshot of what is or isn’t happening with the plugin within AE (sometimes getting a clear visual can be really helpful).

no funciona ni la misma extensión de adobe creative cloud vaya basura

HEYYYYYY lo resolví, instale lottie desde creative cloud de adobe y abrí AE como ADMINISTRADOR y pumm ya abrió la extensión, me mate todo un día intentando aquí y allá pero esta advertencia la da Adobe, ya que es un programa de 3ros y que se podría solicitar la clave de administrador para completar la instalación, uuuffff, es pero les funcione

2 Likes

Hi, @lottiefiles
Im having exactly the same problem as @leonardo.rica

I’ve been trying for days to install Lottiefiles and it’s just not working.

I have the latest AE
I’ve tried installing the version of Lottiefiles from the adobe market;, the one from yours, and the one that @vivekrevi is sharing.
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling AE and Anastasys installer several times and no joy.
Either it installs and I’ve got no response on AE when I try to use the extension; or (after uninstalling it and trying the older version, Anasayiys installer tells me it’s already installed- even though I’ve removed it.)

Please help

Hey @ladoorakkers

Can you help us to share the details below?

1. The After Effects version you’re using.
  2. The exact operating system you’re using (e.g. mac OS Catalina, version 10.15.6)
  3. Language of the plugin
  4. Language of the os
  5. Source file (if possible)
  6. A screenshot of what is or isn’t happening with the plugin within AE (sometimes getting a clear visual can be really helpful).

Hi,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

• The After Effects version is 18.4.1 (Build 4)
  • The OS is Edition Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1. Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

1.png

2.png

2a.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Hi @ladoorakkers
Thank you for providing the details. Since you are running on windows, can you try these workarounds?

Workaround 1
Run the AE software as an Administrator then try to launch the lottiefiles plugin.

Workaround 2
If the above workaround leads to no success, can you uninstall your current lottiefiles plugin and install the one we will be providing you? In order to pass you the zxp file, can you provide us your email or drop us an email at Support@lottiefiles.com?

Thanks

Thank you, thank you : )
The first workaround worked! I got that exclamation mark on the yellow screen first, but thanks to the forum, I knew how to fix that.

Thank you again- and hope you have a great rest of the day!

Lee.

thank you so much.its worked for me

same happened to me, I am using Windows