Integrated lottiefiles.com with video editor service

Hello! :smiley:

I’m a product manager from South Korea, trying to make a web application similar to [Canva] and [Clipchamp].

Our team member asked the same questions before.
→ (Integrated lottiefiles.com with my web service)
I wanted to double check and make sure not to infringe upon LottiesFiles’ policies!

[Q1] Our service is a video editing program. We provide various kinds of assets to make video editing easier. These assets include but are not limited to:

• Music
  • Sound effects
  • Gifs
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Animations
  • Templates

Is it permitted to show/provide Lottie Animation assets alongside the assets we made in-house?
I wonder if this would lead to us being interpreted as a competitor of Lottie Animation.
You could try our service, Vrew :smiley:

[Q2] As of now, our service is provided for free. However, we have a plan to switch over to a partial payment model.
Therefore, we might indirectly provide Lottie Animation for a fee. For example, using Lottie Animation’s assets directly from our program may be behind a paid feature. Is this type of usage permissible under Lottie Animation’s terms of service?

[Q3] Are we allowed to collect Lottie’s assets using an automated software such as web-crawler? If not, are there other appropriate methods to collect such assets without manual click-and-download?

I’d like to reiterate that I’m only interested in using assets under the Lottie Simple License and nothing else. All assets from Lottie will be marked as such to our end-users, and we will ensure that our users are aware of “Lottie Simple License”.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this fantastic service!
I look forward to hearing back. :gift: