Exporting Lottie GIF From Figma to Webflow

Hello everyone! This is my first post and certainly not my last. I hope to ask questions and answer them as I grow as a developer.

Anyway, my question is this:
How do I export this frame with the phone and GIF from Lottie’s from Figma to Webflow?

Once exported, it looks like this:

Now, I did fix it in Figma. Hence, the green is at 43% transparency since 0% would export the GIF as black instead of transparent. As familiar as I am with Adobe software, I am not very familiar with GIFs. So this has left me stranded at the moment, but still attempting to export it properly to Webflow.

If anyone can offer me some help or guidance, that would be amazing! I could even use it as an SVG, right? But the GIF is better, I assume? The SVG doesn’t look as good or even work right in Figma.

Or am I exporting it wrong? I just select “Frame 2” and File > Export. I have also tried to select “Frame 2” and “Export GIF,” but I keep running into problems whenever I attempt to put them in Webflow.

Thank you to anyone who can give me some advice or help or point me in the right direction.

Sincerely,
Austin Spraggins