Text shifting to incorrect positions

Hey there, hopefully someone can help me out since I’m draining out the options how to fix this problem…

So I’m tasked with making a json based animation for an app we are developing for both iOS and Android. iOS version of the animation works correctly and displays everything as it should, but Android version is giving me headaches, shifts all text automatically…When I preview it on the desktop Lottie preview everything seems to be fine, but when I test on the mobile lottie app for Android it all goes to hell… I’ve tried converting text to outlines, all text indents are set to 0 value, retyped the text and tried other multiple options but seems like I’m running in circles with this one.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks, hopefully you see instantly that it should not look the way it does :joy: