Text shifting to incorrect positions

Hey there, hopefully someone can help me out since I’m draining out the options how to fix this problem…

So I’m tasked with making a json based animation for an app we are developing for both iOS and Android. iOS version of the animation works correctly and displays everything as it should, but Android version is giving me headaches, shifts all text automatically…When I preview it on the desktop Lottie preview everything seems to be fine, but when I test on the mobile lottie app for Android it all goes to hell… I’ve tried converting text to outlines, all text indents are set to 0 value, retyped the text and tried other multiple options but seems like I’m running in circles with this one.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks, hopefully you see instantly that it should not look the way it does :joy:

I’m experiencing a very similar problem, but for me it instantly appears wrong in the Lottie desktop preview. Did you find a solution?

How are you building this Lottie animation? Which software? That will better help us understand what might be the case here.

I’m also facing a similar problem. The lottie-web animation gets distorted in Android but works completed fine on iOS. Please share if you find any solutions here.

Like in many other threads need to say that it is very hard to suggest anything without a project since there can be a lot of reasons.

But the first thing I would do is compare the same elements. The magic is impossible (unfortunately) in such things and something must make these elements stand out from others.