Is text in lottie animations translatable?

Hi. I would like to know if text in lottie animations be translated/localized into different languages? I would like to do a lottie animation in a header for a website but it would need to be translated into different languages.

Thank you!

May i ask how you solved the problem? I am facing a similar one currently for an app.

@irbypace do you think you would be able to shed some light for this question?

@nick and @Georg_Bachmann the best idea I could think of is to identify what languages and where the banners would be targeted to, since the typography would need to be converted to shape layers (not always but mostly) to ensure exactness. I know it might be a lot of extra work, but I would create a banner for English, Spanish, Chinese, etc. and the localize it with the AD service.

Now for the app, if you’re using the default fonts which should be recognized by the devices, then converting to shapes might not be necessary and the translation service code, plugin, or whatever should be able to dynamically change it. I haven’t tested this before and I’m not sure if that would work, but I would also consider loading several versions of the animation with the type converted to shape layers and then add a code that would select which animation based on location or language preferences selected.