Exporting symbol animation from Animate as Lottie

Is it possible to export symbol animation from Animate as a LottieFiles? Because when I try that I get a blank screen.

1. Check Animation Compatibility: Ensure that the features and elements used in your animation are supported by the Lottie format. Not all complex animations might translate perfectly into the Lottie format.
  2. Use Supported Features: Stick to the features and animation techniques that are well-supported for Lottie export. Complex interactions or advanced features might not work as expected.
  3. Update Animate: Make sure you’re using the latest version of Adobe Animate. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements for various export formats.
  4. Review Export Settings: Double-check your export settings within Adobe Animate. Make sure you’re choosing the appropriate options for Lottie export.

Thanks and regards
MaximoHinkley

I can see your post and i have to say that this is really nice and useful as a lotte customer i loved it.

Yes, exporting symbol animations from Adobe Animate as LottieFlies is possible, but it might require specific settings to ensure compatibility.

Hy there i can see your post and i must say

1. Prepare Your Animation:
  • Create or open your animation project in Adobe Animate.
  • Ensure that your animation is contained within a Movie Clip symbol or Graphic symbol, as LottieFiles primarily works with symbols.
  1. Check for Compatibility:
  • LottieFiles has specific compatibility requirements. Make sure your animation does not use features or effects that are not supported in the Lottie format. Complex features, blend modes, or filters may not export properly.

Thanks and regards
Kathleen