Chrome Bug (Safari OK)

Hi all, I have a problem in chrome only. I have a sticky logo and a scroll down animation that are both lotties. When you scroll down in chrome the animations ‘bounce around’. See: design.neilmcnally.co.uk. It only happens in chrome not safari. And if i remove the second animation (the scroll down) it works perfectly.

What gives?

Nothing loading weird for me on Chrome or bouncing around from that link.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to look at that for me. I’ve been playing around and have put the link back to the version that has problems. Please check again?

1 Like

Looks good to me in Chrome, nothing is weirdly bouncing around or not staying in a logical place.

How strange… I’ve just updated chrome and it still does the same thing.

You can see it in this link: Dropbox - Chrome Bug.mov - Simplify your life

If I turn off the sticky it doesn’t do it.

I did a screen record for you, here’s how I’m seeing it:

What a guy!! Thank you so much again for taking the time to help. Have you tried scrolling slowly in Chrome desktop? That’s when I see it.

1 Like

I’ll check again…
And yes, if I go slow it’s close to what you shared. Weird!

1 Like

Do you think it’s a bug? And if so a Lottie or an elementor? Chrome, Wordpress… Hahahahaha

Id say that since it’s only presents itself in chrome then it must be a Chrome problem and most likely it’s the scroll code in elementor that probably needs to be customized for that browser recognition… if that makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK cool, thanks for everything!

1 Like

Totally. I hope that it works out! I know that scrolling stuff can be a pain! I’ll DM you a weblink that I worked on where we kept having scroll problems, maybe you can review the code from it?

1 Like

I’m totally lost with code, I’m a visual guy :slight_smile: I’ll check it out though. I might spot something.

1 Like

Just checked your website out, nice work!

1 Like