After effects plugin : can't log in

Hello,

I can’t log in with the AE plugin. I have the button “log in” and nothing happen it loads undefinely.

hey @f.knezevic when you click on the login button, it should direct you to Lottiefiles platform on your browser where you’ll need to give your permission. can you try again and let us know if you’re still having any difficulties.

Same for me. It redirects to browser, logs in and says ‘go back to AE’, then nothing, still idle animation on login button. Tried in multiple web browsers (set as a default), admin mode, looked at the registry… Also debuggin is turned on. It worked normally then stopped without any visible reason. I also downgraded my AE to multiple versions (with highest 22.0). Working on Windows 11 PL, but using EN software version

i have the same problem!!!

1 Like

i have same problem too!!!

Same - doesn’t even open the webpage.

me too!!! :dizzy_face:

Same here! Any solution since 9th of May?

I updated my lottiefile extension of adobe after effects today from 0.1.20 to 3.00. There was a notice that it’s mandatory. My extension was working perfectly before. After updating, Login via browser isn’t working. Whenever I clicked the button, It is not redirecting me to the same page. No pop up or no new page in the default browser. I tried this with chrome and explorer both by changing default browser.

2 Likes

I updated my lottiefile extension of adobe after effects today from 0.1.20 to 3.00. There was a notice that it’s mandatory. My extension was working perfectly before. After updating, Login via browser isn’t working. Whenever I clicked the button, It is not redirecting me to the same page. No pop up or no new page in the default browser. I tried this with chrome and explorer both by changing default browser.

Hello everyone

For those who have updated our latest version 3.0.0 AE plugin, we’ve noticed that issue on Windows + AE 2020/2019. We’re currently working on a fix for those platforms, but in the meantime, if you have AE 2021 available it will work there.

Hi nick, when will this issue solved? I need to use it in emergency

hello! There something we can do to test or configure to bypass the problem?
The mandatory donwload from 1.2 to 3.0 break my AE and I have some projects stuck, maybe if the 1.2 version be allowed until the 3.0 is fixing, this would be awesome! :smiley: thanks

2 Likes

i can’t login. please tell me the solution

Hey,
I have been facing the same issue but I guess that the solution is that you just need to install the plugin through creative cloud, cuz I installed the V3 plugin through ZPX and I think that’s why it wasn’t taking me to login from browser. The solution is just install the plugin from creative cloud that’s all, it’ll just overwrite and u don’t need to uninstall. Well, that is what worked for me so I hope this is helpful.
Regards!

1 Like

Still unresolved… I have the same issue, and found this thread.

I have the same issue and really really need to finalize a lottie animation before sprint is ending.

If you’re using an older version of the plugin, please upgrade to the latest one here: LottieFiles for After Effects

This should fix the problem.

Still not working. Going back to Bodymovin because I need to get work done.