After Effects export not showing up on mobile. Preview login fails too. help?

Hi there, my After Effects imports do not show up on mobile.
I’m not super familiar with Lottie files we only recently started to do animations in AE for exporting to Lottie.
I’m just using shape layers and normal keyframes, no expressions and no grazy things. But it keeps happening. Can’t find anything online about this and I’ve also looked at the list of what can and can’t be done while exporting to Lottie out of AE.
Our web developer doesn’t know what’s going wrong and I don’t know either.
On laptop its not a problem.

Also I can’t login with the corporate mail to the lottie page to test it on mobile myself. Even not when clicking “login with your organizations email”. Tho I am using the mail right now on their website and also here. The account is payed on this mail so idk why it doens’t work for previewing the mobile versions.
“your email is not configured to the SSO Login. Please check with your organisations admin or log in using other methods.” it says
So I tried using gmail but also here it fails and says “you don’t have permission to view this page” after scanning the QR code. Probably because the account is set (and payed for so can’t change it) to the corporate mail of the company I’m working for.

Can anyone help me fixing these problems?