Seeking help with C4D->AE->Lottie file

Hi everyone!

So I was brought on to help for a project in which the company wants to display an interactive animation on their website. I did the animation, exported the jpgs to after effects and started the export process but I fear I made some mistakes so I just have a few questions. There are multiple animations all for the same setting, it is a desk and they want to be able to interact with each object, so I made seperate files for each object. Now when exporting, will the export via bodymovin work the same with multiple compositions to one .json file? or should I have had all animations in one file one after the other and then sent to AE?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello @thehiddenhillsmedia,

I’m glad you asked me about how to export multiple compositions as Lottie files using Bodymovin in After Effects. Bodymovin is a powerful tool that allows you to convert your After Effects animations into JSON and .lottie files, which are compatible with the web and mobile platforms. You can use the LottieFiles plugin for Adobe After Effects to streamline your animation workflow and preview your animations instantly.

According to the LottieFiles forum, you can export multiple compositions to one .json file by using the Bodymovin extension for After Effects. The Bodymovin extension lets you select multiple compositions and set the destination folder and name for each composition in the Destination Folder dialog. You can also customize your output by clicking on the settings icon.

I hope this helps you to create interactive animations for your website.

Best Reagards,