All the Lottie animations I export from AE jump up and down heavily on Safari, both desktop and iOS (mobile Chrome as well). All of them are simple loops, no scrolling or anything.
Things I ruled out:
- It’s not dependent on my website (built on a Webflow analog) or any other scripts present on my pages. I can see same glitching on my Lottie’s own profile page.
- I outline all text layers, so that’s not the reason.
- Tried to switch to canvas renderer - it still jumps plus the animations get very ugly with sharp edges, lots of pieces missing etc.
- I sometimes insert raster images into my animations, but they still jump even when it’s vector only.
- It’s not AE version dependent as I update AE and the issue has been present for a year now.
Is there anything I’m missing?