Lottie Android: add color overlay to animation

I’m using Lottie for Android to add some animations in an app. In this app the primary and accent color can be chosen via the settings. I’m using an animation with a transparent background. To make the animation fit the chosen colors I’d like to add a color overlay to the animation, this way I can have one animation file but I can set the color programmatically.

Does anyone have an idea how I can manipulate the animation by adding a color overlay?

I just learned something this week - though it was intended for changing Lottie animation colors thru CSS on web, i asked our Android lead if something similar were possible in mobile OSs. He didn’t have time but in theory believes something can be done - if you change the property name to a .classname or #idname instead Fill 1 for each layer, you can change the colors outside of the json file. I have gotten it to work in locally in html, but I’m not a developer so i can’t tell you how to do it in android except that our dev didn’t say no. But i hope that helps you in some way.

good!thanks forcontributing!
#! /usr/bin/env python

encoding utf-8

‘’’
@file: security_test.py
@time: 2019/4/3 11:32
@desc:
‘’’
print(‘this is security test’)