Elements of the animation disappear on end (DotLottie, React)

Hey everyone,

I am trying to embed a couple of animations on a webpage using the DotLottie Player for React. For some reason, those elements of the design which are animated disappear when the animation is finished. When I use the online Lottie player, however, everything looks fine.

Does anyone know how to solve this bug?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello,

I understand your problem with the animation elements disappearing on end. This may be caused by a mismatch between the animation settings in the DotLottie player and the Lottie file. For example, if the animation mode is set to “normal” but the Lottie file has a loop count, the animation may end abruptly and hide the elements.

To solve this bug, you may need to adjust the animation settings in the DotLottie player to match the Lottie file. For example, you can try changing the mode to “bounce” or “loop” if the Lottie file has a loop count, or setting the loop count to 1 if the Lottie file has no loop count. You can also check the autoplay and controls properties to make sure they are consistent with your desired behavior.

Alternatively, you may need to edit the Lottie file itself to make sure it has the correct animation settings. For example, you can use the Lottie Editor tool to change the loop count, speed, background color, and other properties of the Lottie file. You can also preview the Lottie file in the online Lottie player to see how it looks before embedding it in your webpage.

I hope this helps you fix your bug.

Best regards,
Latonya Dodson

Hello Karen,

Is this information was helpful to you or not? If need any help please let me know.