Selling in lottie marketplace?

How do i sell in the lottie marketplace? i Keep getting redirected to iconscout

Thanks,
Majed

Hey @monem_majed

Here’s the link to how to sell your work on the marketplace:
https://lottiefiles.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040013071--How-can-I-sell-my-animations-on-the-LottieFiles-Marketplace-

But keep in mind you’ll have to do the following:

Blockquote To apply to sell animations on the LottieFiles marketplace, go to lottiefiles.com/marketplace/apply

Blockquote You will need to have at least 5 original public animations of your own uploaded to your LottieFiles profile before you can apply to sell on the Marketplace.

Yep so the apply link takes me to iconscout :frowning: My animation is already on iconscout but i want it on lottiefiles marketplace too.

You will need to have at least 5 original public animations of your own uploaded to your LottieFiles profile before you can apply to sell on the Marketplace.

I assume this means on your public lottie profile, which you don’t have yet.

I do have 5 original public animations

I think (Im guessing) that they mean on the Lottie site:
https://lottiefiles.com/monem_majed
I tried to find your profile but I couldn’t. Maybe it’s another username or url?

Like here’s mine:

I just don’t have any of mine public because of clients (like I have a ton in my private preview).

This is my profile

Not actually sure why my username here is different! :laughing:

Hey @monem_majed @irbypace
Please take note there are some changes coming through with LottieFiles marketplaces as we are currently transitioning the site to Iconscout web page, hence, you will be routed to the Iconscout webpage where you can sell and purchase premium lotties.
Our team is working on the interface level to ensure your premium Lotties are visible on the Lottiefiles webpage that you have put up for sale in Iconscout. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks for that info @nick

Any timeline on when my animations would show up in the Lottie marketplace?

@nick Will the Lottiefiles marketplace be closed? If a seller don’t have an Iconscout account will all his marketplace animations be deleted?

Hey @design fret not, that would not be the case. No animation will be deleted from your account. Our team is working hard on a plan to migrate all current marketplace users in Lottiefiles to Iconscout.

Thanks for the reply @nick . The reason I asked is because I don’t wish to export any of my marketplace animations to Iconscout because their payout model is not transparent. Will lottiefiles.com stop selling animations altogether?

Bump, @nick please. Will lottiefiles.com stop selling animations altogether?

Hey @design as I’ve mentioned in my previous post, we are transitioning Lottiefiles marketplace to the Iconscout web page. Hence, all sales and purchases will be made to/from Iconscout. However, our engineers are working on a solution to showcase all the premium Lotties from Iconscout to Lottiefiles.
I hope this helps.

Thanks @nick. As mentioned above: I don’t wish to export any of my marketplace animations to Iconscout because their payout model is not transparent. Will I need to delete my marketplace packs from LottieFiles? How can I do that?

@nick Why is it so hard to get an answer? :pleading_face:
Once transition is complete will my files be deleted from LottieFiles? Will I receive a final payout or have to request it? Please…

@design thank you for your question, whilst the migration process is still in progress, we do not have a ready answer to your question as we are still working in terms of processes. Nevertheless, I have collected your questions and will discuss this internally with the team.
For now, you can continue to sell in Lottiefiles marketplace, and look out on our socials/newsletter for the announcement.

1 Like

@nick Hello! Could you please also clarify, wether my accounts will be merged after migration, if I’ve just registered on IconScout as contributor and also have a contributor account on Lottiefiles?

bump @nick again, why is it so hard to answer question from users that actually make you money?