Play once and stay visible

Hello everyone, I would like to use this lottie Yoga lotus flower on Lottiefiles. Free Lottie Animation. I need to set it to start playing only when it appears on the screen, it is “drawn” once and then remains visible. Is it possible to set this up? Like here Homepage v1 | Yoga. I uploaded Lottie to the website using the Divi Pixel plugin. The website is with WordPress - Divi builder. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

You should be able to set the animation to not loop on your CMS.

Thank you. Can you be more specific?

For webflow, as an example, when you put a JSON file in it you can choose to have it loop infinitely or have it just play once.

Looks like you’re in Wordpress, and whatever plugin you’re using to place the JSON should also give you the option to have it loop or play once.

Hey there! Where you able to solve this issue??
I’m facing what I think to be the same thing, only that I need my animation to be triggered by viewport, play ONLY ONCE, and then stay on its last frame until the page is refreshed. Instead of going off every time that viewport is on screen.

Hey @Yussef_Manaure

When the loop is set to false, your animation will freeze on the last frame. If you require additional assistance, please feel free to share your code with me, and I’ll gladly take a closer look to help you out.